How embarrassing, none of what the IPCC tell us about climate change is happening in the place they will be holding their next big conference.
The beginning of the new climate science era, started in 1998 with the publication of the MBH98 paper depicting a Hockey Stick. Since October 1998 we have been told by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), NGOs, green environmentalists.politicians and the media:
• CO2 is a well-mixed gas in the atmosphere
• CO2 increases temperature
• Temperatures will increase by 1.5-5.0 Deg C
• Storms will become more frequent and more severe
• Drought will occur more frequently and be more severe
• Floods will occur more frequently and be more severe
• Sea levels will rise by meters
- There is no empirical evidence CO2 is a well mixed gas in the atmosphere in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence CO2 increases temperature (the correlation is negative, as such the opposite occurs) in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence temperatures have increased in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence of more frequent or severe storms in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence of more frequent or severe droughts in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence of more frequent of severe floods in Glasgow
- There is no empirical evidence of sea level rise in single or multiple meters it would take 526 years to reach 1m near Glasgow
During November 2021, between 10,000 and 20,000 delegates, politicians and media will fly in from all over the world into Glasgow, Scotland to attend the COP26 conference
COP26 is taking place to discuss climate change and the policies the human race has to adopt to "save the planet".
The new climate hypothesis that CO2 increases temperatures began in 1998 with the infamous paper which depicted temperatures would increase significantly, the "hockey stick".
We have been collecting daily weather observations for Glasgow airport (EGPF) daily (48 observations per day), since October 1998. Empirical weather data includes:Pressure max, min, mean; Temperature max, min ,mean; Dew point max, min, mean; Relative Humidity mean; Wind Speed max, min, mean; sunshine total; rainfall volume; and rainfall duration and computed a Weather Index; Raw data is in METAR format and put into spreadsheets daily from 05Oct1998 to present. There has been no homogenisation (human adjustments).
The weather charts will be updated monthly in the run up to November.2021.
Analysis comparing each of the 7 tenets of the IPCC and activists, against real weather and climate in Glasgow; :